Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Foster Or Kuszczak
Foster by alot. But when VDS, retires, neither of these blokes are good enough for his place. They are and always will be #2s.
Foster has more potential than Kuszczak - he can be a damn good keeper if his head is in the right place
kuszczak cus foster maker too many mistakes.
the only good thing about foster is that he can kick the ball very far
but i think fergie needs to spend some money on a more established keeper.
foster had a bad game in the charity shield v chelsea but he proved his worth with some brilliant saves vbirmingham to keep us in the game and helped us win it so in think big ben is a better choice ahead of kuszczak at the moment.
kuszack...foster is english and therefre overrated by some fans
Interesting that it seems from the posts, Foster is the choice, but the vote says Kuszack. I'd say Kuszack is ready now and Foster is promising for the future. Great shot stoppers, but Kuszack's distribution - especially kicking - is better.

Having said that, with the likes of Rio, Evans, Vidic, Evra et al in front, I think either one gets more protection and could be exposed behind a weaker defence.
Given the chance and more first team games, foster could return to being one of the best premiership keepers especially playing at united.

without games though his form won't improve.
~Joe
(19-08-2009, 12:34 PM)joey_matthews Wrote: Given the chance and more first team games, foster could return to being one of the best premiership keepers especially playing at united.

without games though his form won't improve.
~Joe

Spot on. Just that at the moment, Foster seems nervous and it shows in his kicking and distribution. Absolutely right about games to make the step up. It's a tough decision, really and one that I don't envy SAF for!
Ben Foster, hopefully he can take the chances he is being given at the moment to show what a brilliant keeper he is.
Ben Foster why???? well....

Just remember this date..LOL
8 March 2008