Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iphone
who hear has one.
any tips seeing im getting one for xmas Smile

apple are the busines
I have one it's crap I prefare the nokia n97 or n95
iv used one . i think there amazing lil bit big but the best phone ever. all the apps are soo cool .

nokia are in the past

its all sony erisson and iphone now..
(05-12-2009, 09:24 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: I have one it's crap I prefare the nokia n97 or n95

In that case sell it to me, I'd quite like one.
So long as it's region free that is.
What you'll miss when you buy iPhone:
1) No bluetooth sharing, well actually there is an application for it but it only worked with another iPhone, the Application itself is ridiculously cool, you just put your files you want to move in the application and flick it to the other iPhone then it's done, no pairing at all.

2) No video recording, unless you jailbreak it and get the application from other sites.

3) Not too many multitasking, there is some sort of it but not like winmo when you could open up to 8 Applications at the same time.

What you get when you buy iPhone:

1) Very simple, user friendly yet still the best user interface among touchscreen phones, I've tried HTC HD2 and no it's still not as good as iPhone 3Gs.

2) Tons of Applications and it's still growing, whether it's for business, entertainment, games, health, you name it and it's there, just need to browse it if you have plenty of free times,and those 3 points of weaknesses above is paid by TONS of Applications--there I said it again.

3)You'll get an iPod player instead of walkman player of SE, walkman is good, I admit that but iPod is much better.

4)The pleasure,you have to own an iPhone to know this and it'd take less than 24 hour to understand what I mean.
thanks for that mate.
bluetooth will be a problem but ill have to suffer. ill just download of the wii fi Smile
can you get itunes on it ?
Modern technology has been continuously invented today. On the matter of communications, iPhone is the best way to use. It has the most upgraded and updated features. One thing I like most about this phone is its entertainment book. I just can't stop loving it.
(21-12-2009, 04:47 PM)DaleDaManc Wrote: thanks for that mate.
bluetooth will be a problem but ill have to suffer. ill just download of the wii fi Smile
can you get itunes on it ?
The iPhone is great. Clearly the best phone I have ever I owned.(I have had 30+ phones) And yes, it does have iTunes, I strongly recommend it to anybody who is looking for a good phone.