Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi there,

I'm new here and I must say you guys have a really nice forum running here. I actually came across the site while searching for streams for the cup games a month or so ago as they're not shown here in India. Just subscribed today and hope to have nice long stay on the forums.

Been a Manchester United fan for as long as I can remember. I was turned to the club by my dad who studied in Manchester during the Best, Charlton and Law days.

Happy new year to everyone here and fingers crossed for title no 19 and maybe some European glory too :grin:

Cheers
welcome to the site mate.

you might be dissappointed to know but were not showing the United V Leeds game, the first game we are not showing in over a year we will be back for the Man City V Man Utd Carling Cup Game on Jan 6th
Thanks. It's good to be here.

The Leeds game is live on TV here, it basically the Carling Cup and some Champions League games that air delayed. Your site is looking nice, hope I can become a regular contributor on the forums.
hey welcome aboard !
nice to have u here.......
hope u will have fun Smile
tc
cool. looks like a new active member fingers crossed
Yes, welcome newbie. Remember to keep coming back, even when there are no games on.