Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello folks.

SpiralArchitect here. (That's a Sabbath reference for those curious)

I started watching EPL casually in 2002 but only became a fan after watching the classic 2003 Battle of Old Trafford between Manchester United and Arsenal. Because of the way that match turned out, I have been a Manchester United fan since then.

My favorite players are Christiano Ronaldo, Oliver Kahn, Nistelrooy, Van Persie (liked him even when he was in Arsenal) and Paul Scholes.

Because India (where I am from) have never amounted to anything as far as the international stage in football goes, I've supported Germany since 2002. Mostly because of Kahn who I was a huge fan of as a kid. (Don't know why)
Welcome to the community SpiralArchitect!
Cristiano Ronaldo is my favorite player too, he's amazing.
I hope you have fun around here! Big Grin
Welcome SpiralArchitect! Hope you have a good time in this community!
I like your favorite players choice Tongue very good judgement you have
Thanks for the welcome guys. I am liking it here already... Big Grin
i wondered what the weekend had to do with your name, but then I realised it was BLACK Sabbath!! Google is your friend!!

welcome along
Hi! Great choice of favorite player. Mine is Cristiano Ronaldo! When Fabregas was at Arsenal I believe he was a wasted talent.

Good job he came to the reds to finally win some silver ware! Big Grin
(20-11-2013, 12:01 AM)jonnypop Wrote: Hi! Great choice of favorite player. Mine is Cristiano Ronaldo! When Fabregas was at Arsenal I believe he was a wasted talent.

Good job he came to the reds to finally win some silver ware! Big Grin

You must know something we don't??? I thought RVP came to United, not Fabregas