Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Mauritius
Hello friends am Terminator , those connected to the warez world might recognize me. Found that forum by pure accident while searching for the latest news on my team.

Being a true United fan , I hope united will l rocked the EPL and the champion league this year (A)(A):grin:
Hi Terminator,

Welcome on board, We need you to be in forum as famous as you in warez world. Smile
(02-08-2010, 04:39 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: Hi Terminator,

Welcome on board, We need you to be in forum as famous as you in warez world. Smile

Thanks man , will look forward to meet more fans in the future !:grin:Wink
Hi Glad to see Mauritian people.. Cheers am mauritian too
warez world lol is demoniod still active ? Hi terminator welcome to Manutdpeople
Hello everyone!
i am aami,.. I am new to the forum.
welcome to all here.,,, I know that forums are a good place to learn and interact with other people , so that People can share their experience with eachother.fraggle rock dvd
(17-09-2010, 10:14 AM)silly Wrote: Hello everyone!
i am aami,.. I am new to the forum.
welcome to all here.,,, I know that forums are a good place to learn and interact with other people , so that People can share their experience with eachother.

Hi Ami, welcome to the community! Smile
Hi Ami welcome to the forum hope to see u in the chat room on match days .
Hello Guys Welcome to all members.Glad to meet you all.Have a Good Day !
Greeting to you too Sir.
I am also new. I have been a member of the Forums on the official United website for a while now. But do to a lack of maintenance, and general misuse, i hope i have found a solution to that problem here.

Blessings from Jamaica.