Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Portugal
Hey everyone, I used to be a Manchester United fan until Mourinho started training Chelsea. Since he returned I am a Chelsea fan again, even more now that Ferguson is gone and Moyes is having a hard time putting MU on top of the league.

At least you already won the Community Shield right? Smile

As a Chelsea fan I don't know if I am welcome here, what do you say? :grin:
We welcome anyone. Even shirt changers, lol! So long as you keep it calm, I am sure that you will be welcome. However, if you try to upset the members, then we will be forced to win more trophies and make Mourinho wish he had stayed away!!
I still recall a defeat Manchester had here at my Stadium (my main club is Sporting Clube de Portugal) and that made Ferguson decide to buy Ronaldo (he scored once or twice and made a huge game and he was only 17 or 18), so I think you're a great club and I hope you're nº2, right after Chelsea until Mourinho is there. Smile

Thanks for the welcome. Wink
United let Sporting win 3-1 in order to pave the way to singing Ronny. I think that if you check your history, United will NEVER be number 2 to Chelski.
Haha, United let Sporting win, right. Smile

In historical terms United possibly will never be behind Chelsea, but this year chances are you won't even make it to nº2. Do you think Moyes can still make a team that wins games consistently like SAF did?
Why not? If a relatively unknown Scot can come down from Aberdeen and win so much in English football, then why can't DM do it? You are a glass half empty kind of person. I can understand why you would say that, though, as you are not a Red and you don't BELIEVE!