Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holland V England
(13-08-2009, 12:23 PM)joey_matthews Wrote: Second goal for them wasn't all that bad, could of done better.

JT? John Terry? If it is he hasn't won the European cup. Chelsea haven't won sod all, they're useless with doing anything outside the uk.

yea LOL that was the point I think he was being sarcastic because JT has won FA
(13-08-2009, 12:24 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote:
(13-08-2009, 12:23 PM)joey_matthews Wrote: Second goal for them wasn't all that bad, could of done better.

JT? John Terry? If it is he hasn't won the European cup. Chelsea haven't won sod all, they're useless with doing anything outside the uk.

yea LOL that was the point I think he was being sarcastic because JT has won FA
Ooooo..

I must admit I had only just woke up when I wrote that, I need to find a better excuse I think.. LOL :what:

John terry is overrated, his name makes the team. (or the odd goal)
Yeah, sorry about the sarcasm, but as he was the only Chelski player to get a cheer from the United fans on Sunday, you would have thought he was a winner in Moscow!
haha did you go the match on sunday then mate???
reason england are not good = too many mistakes (mainly from keepers)
I don't think it was that bad a performance overall from England. If we hadn't have gifted them their two goals we would have won.
Good fight back from the lads, shame we gifted them their 2 goals..
Big Grin 
[Image: attachment.php?aid=19][attachment=19]Rooney is a machine what a worker.
(23-08-2009, 01:39 AM)Yaw Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?aid=19]Rooney is a machine what a worker.
Do I see that there's another lion, which would make it four behind rooney's right foot?

If it is why, oh why.. we're the three lions.
~Joey
(13-08-2009, 03:34 PM)unitedman Wrote: haha did you go the match on sunday then mate???

Sorry 'unitedman'. Old news now, I guess. Yes, I was at Wembley. I was hoarse the next day, lol! 1st time at new stadium. Views are good, but way too expensive!
Not sure about getting up to OT this year, as just gone to 4-day week at work, with cut in money. Still, there's always Sky (thanks Mum), ESPN (ta Virgin) and the excellent feeds on here.
Did you go, mate?