Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Many Trophies WIll We Win?
Honestly I think We can win all 4 and now that we have the Carling Cup under our belts and 7 Points Clear in Prem (10 If We Win Game in Hand) I think the only challenge will be the Champo League
agreed
domestic treble - CC, FAC, PREM.
hope we win CL, alot of good teams to deal with 1st thou.
I Fear Barcelona most of all in the Champions League ^^
i can only see two teams giving us any touble in the champs league, and they are inter and barca...if inter are out the way, which i am confident in sayin i think we will beat them, then barca will b the only thing stopping us from winning all 5.

What needs 2 b remembered is barca are having a dip in form at present and also we beat them last season at old trafford and also kept a clean sheet in 2 games against them, this year i feel we are stronger defensivly, with mayb the exception of a right bak due to the chopping and changing with gary, john and rafa. wes was a rock last year, and i fink he was underated.

Lets not 4get, we ARE the english champions, european champions and the world champions ... so BELIEVE!Big Grin
(10-03-2009, 05:35 PM)RedDevil99 Wrote: i can only see two teams giving us any touble in the champs league, and they are inter and barca...if inter are out the way, which i am confident in sayin i think we will beat them, then barca will b the only thing stopping us from winning all 5.

Thats true mate I told myself that when we get past Inter I will start saving for Rome so looks like I will start saving Thursday for Rome

"FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW
COZ IN ROME WE WILL WIN 2 INA ROW"
Don't hate on me but I think we are starting to blow up. We looked a tired side against Liverpool. Hopefully Sir Alex can maybe rest a few players against Fulham so we don't burn out. Rio, Ronaldo and Carrick have looked a bit jaded in the last couple of matches. We have got the Squad to rest a few.
If we get a bit luck I think we can win the lot.
Manutd will the owner of all trophies this year
The league has to be the priority anything else is a bonus.
So including the CC it will be 2 this season
How many can we win? 4 well bring it on - three to go.