Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Stupid Are The Dippers
But he lives about 30 miles away! I'm not cycling on a little bike all the way! Still 1-0, but gooners losing 0-2 at home! Shame he ain't a gooner, lol!
United Forum = Allowed To Laugh When Dippers Lose.
(20-01-2010, 08:26 PM)Noucamp99 Wrote: ..... Still 1-0, but gooners losing 0-2 at home! Shame he ain't a gooner, lol!

I hate football! Defoe just had goal chalked off. Was just getting text ready, too.

Too add insult, the gooners now winning 3-2 and looking to go top!
O jesus it keeps getting worse dosnt it! ohhh man
Yes. 4-2 to the gooners. They needed to win by 2 clear goals to go top. Can't see me sending any texts to scouse fan, either, as spurs don't really look like scoring. Loads of huff and puff!
There on top now lol,They wont last 3 weeks
Got some tough games coming up. We'll see.
anyone seen gallas tackle? assault wasnt the word! if that hadda been fletch he'd have a 6 game ban and a fine from the fa already!

maybe arse-ne wanker missed it!
ino sure were manchester united
He did! Whinger was on the radio this morning saying Coyle might have over-reacted and that he actually didn't see it! Typical. I wonder if the assault was in the ref's report? if not, the FA can charge Gallas! Over the top of the ball stamp. No justification.

However, Arsenal defender William Gallas will not face retrospective disciplinary action from the Football Association over his challenge on Bolton's Mark Davies.

The Frenchman went in late on Davies,catching the midfielder on the ankle. The challenge went unpunished by referee Alan Wiley and to rub salt into the wounds the Gunners, instead of kicking the ball out of play, went on to equalise.

Trotters manager Owen Coyle was angered by the incident, which left Davies to be stretchered off, and called the challenge an 'assault'.

Bolton team-mate Paul Robinson labeled the tackle 'disgusting' but no separate disciplinary proceedings can take place as the FA do not 're-official' matches.

Referee Wiley is said to have thought that the challenge was only a coming together and that was why he allowed play to continue.

Fortunately:

Bolton have been boosted by the news that Mark Davies did not suffer a serious injury against Arsenal.

Davies had to be stretchered off early in the second half at Emirates Stadium after William Gallas connected powerfully with his ankle.

Trotters manager Owen Coyle was furious with the challenge, which went unpunished and came in the build-up to Cesc Fabregas' crucial goal in the 4-2 win for Arsenal.

Coyle described it as more of an 'assault' than a tackle, while Bolton defender Paul Robinsoncalled the incident 'disgusting'.

But it has now emerged that the damage to Davies' ankle is not as bad as initially feared.

The midfielder has not sustained a fracture but it remains to be seen whether he will still face a short spell on the sidelines.

Source: skysports.com