Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How is Rafa a manager
What is he playing at. liverpool are now a joke!!!
he spends so much money no prem.

like yesterday it was 0-0 and they needed a attacking player after the game he was asked why didnt you bring of acquali

Rafa said: he isnt fully fit yet

why the fu*k is he on the bench so you plonker!!!!

HE KNOWS NOTHING!!!!!NOTHING!!!!!!!!

he wouldnt get a job at leeds!!!!

this season is getting funnier and funnier!!!
spammer how?
diver i understand lol
rafa must stay lol if smeoneelse becomes manager they might do well so rafa must stay
ino yea but how is he a manager surley im wayy better like
Only thing ill give the guy credit for is winning the champions league when liverpool were 3-0 down. you have to know what ur doing to mastermind that but since their FA cup win its been downhill ever since.
keep him there he'll get the dippers relegated yet lol
Fingers crossed!
I was reading Sky Sports and came across this little gem. I though that the Christmas cracker jokes were usually rubbish, but take a read of this one!!

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez remains adamant his side will finish in the top four despite their slump in form.

The Reds have won just three of their last 14 games in all competitions with last weekend's defeat to Arsenal leaving them five points off the pace to finish in the top four.

Liverpool face Wigan at Anfield on Wednesday aiming to get back to winning ways and Benitez insists himself and the whole squad are working hard to try and transform their fortunes.

"Every game for us is a game we have to win," said Benitez.

"Our mentality, our idea is to win every game. Sometimes you can, sometimes you cannot.

"The manager has to be really positive and I am really positive.

"How can I change things? By working harder and doing my best every day.

"The players are doing the same and we are working together and I can guarantee we will finish in the top four.

"There are still 22 games to play so we know we have to change our target but now get three points against Wigan and start thinking about Portsmouth."

Oh, the best cracker joke ever!!

Source: skysports.com