Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's Ronaldo getting on?
anyone watching madrid and know how ronaldo is getting on.
i saw him getting sent of for kicking a defender and taught to my self the fans wont like that and when he didnt celbrate when kaka scored.
he looks like a pre madona out on the pitch with the white jersey dont ye think
Ace striker Cristiano Ronaldo, who gained a reputation for going down too easily during his time at Manchester United, is at the centre of a new dive storm at Real Madrid.

The Portuguese winger showed that old habits die-hard as he was vilified for his behaviour during Sunday's 0-0 draw at Osasuna.

Furious Osasuna fans branded him a 'Portuguese son of a bitch' and jeered his every touch following an outrageous first-half dive in the area.

But Ronaldo shrugged off the abuse, insisting: "It goes in one ear and out of the other."

"To be received in a bad way is normal for me," The Sun quoted Ronaldo, as saying.

"After the 2006 World Cup it happened everywhere I went in England yet I was still voted Player of the Year," he added.

Ronaldo has admitted to using abuse as motivation. "Many people hate me but there are many more people who love me."

Source: timesofindia.com
some things never change, eh ron
Watching him play against Mallorca...God we miss him.Pace, invention, plus a final ball.Nani was supposed to do all thisSad
Herd he was terrible last week :O
nani couldn't score in a brothel
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
is cr9 scoring much out there
He has scored 13 goals for the whites; 7 in La Liga, 6 in CL:

See his profile at:

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/e...onaldo.htm
hes doing not so bad then