Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I never said them things: Manchester United's Wayne Rooney denies putting in official
Good day, Red Devils.

One of the most controversial topics during off-season is the transfer season. Today, I have some news for you about the said topic, this time regarding Wayne Rooney.

Here is the source should you want to read the full article. I will only be quoting the important parts of the article.

Quote:Wayne Rooney fears he is being forced out of Manchester United and into exile as Paris Saint-Germain.

Rooney is adamant that he has NOT made an official transfer request, despite newly-retired manager Alex Ferguson publicly insisting that he HAD asked to leave the Old Trafford giants.

Quote:England striker Rooney had been hoping to start discussions about a new contract, yet United appear to be pulling the rug from under his feet - and that could force him out.

Quote:The Mirror understands that Ferguson had even explored using Rooney as bait in an incredible player-plus-cash swap deal to bring Manchester City keeper Joe Hart to Old Trafford.

Quote:Rooney has been left disappointed to see himself being accused of twice asking for a move in the past three years.

While he admits to having clear the air talks with Ferguson, as he sought assurances about his future, Rooney remains adamant that no formal transfer request was put in.

What do you think? Feel free to comment! Let's start a discussion!

GGMU!