Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the club had 50 million spare. Who would you buy?
If you had say in where the money was spent who would you buy and why?
£50m won't get you much these days, lol. Bale went for double that. Ronaldo? Forget it!

Maybe spend the money on a nice holiday ... island and a season ticket with a private jet, lol!
With the given money, I would like to buy a creative attacking midfielder like Ozil, Gotze, Muller, Isco, David Silva, Fabregas etc
(14-11-2013, 02:59 PM)rashidckk Wrote: With the given money, I would like to buy a creative attacking midfielder like Ozil, Gotze, Muller, Isco, David Silva, Fabregas etc

Yes, Ozil!
I think it would be a great addition to the team offensively, he's a great player!
We have Rooney playing there though and I doubt players like these would prefer playing as back up. A creative central midfielder is more of what we require. Thiago was perfect for that position. I would like to see more of this Ander Herrera kid also.

But if anything just bid this much for Ronaldo. No harm trying your luck. Big Grin
Id buy a time machine and bring a young roy keane to the club.
What a great player.
such determination, I wish him luck in his new job.
I said 50 mill because it requires a bit more thought into the response lol.

I am onto your way of thinking rashddick!
Noucamp very true. 50 million is not such a large number anymore. More like a players wage contract (lol) If only..
I would also go for a midfielder who is capable of not only getting ball forward to the strikers at the right moment but also able to do the scoring himself when the opportunity presents itself. If Barca would be willing to sell Iniesta, I'd get him.
If the club had 50 million to spare, then they should consider investing it in time machine research. When the device becomes fully functional, they could go back in time and bring back legends like Pele, Beckenbauer, Zidane and Maradona to suit up for the Devils. Who would you bring back?