Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im dreaming of a white christmas........
.........oh what no, im not we are gonna have one, plenty of snow here in ireland at the minute, great for kids, balls for motorists

whats the weather like were you are, seeing as we have so many different countries on here
In Poland is all the time snow. And that's strange cuz in 3 years i guess we had the snow only on christmas.
yea i saw on the news last night about the snow in poland, it looks wile bad over there -25 degress it said.
i have fair bad fingers and toes when its cold . anyone now what i should do for this weather some one sed eat loads of ginger !
Its been snowing here in leeds (i know, i know... The very mention of the city) for the past few days... Been out playim in it loads haha im a big kid at 27yo.
haha. there no problem in that we rarely get it tbh, your not as bad as that guy with "whats your favourite cartoon thread" LMAO
We had snow Friday - around 3 inches of the white stuff fell in no time. Still here, but iced up now. Our footie was called off Sunday. shame United's wasn't on Saturday. Tried to snow again today. Looks nice and I don't care cos I've finished for Christmas!

Essex, btw.
we should all take pics of out our window??
The other half has, when the snow was at it's deepest, but on her new camera and I won't touch that one! More than my life' worth. Now it's rained a little and started to thaw. I maybe will tomorrow, if it's still white.
cool. me 2 Tongue