Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inter Milan Sign English Youngster Ben Greenhalgh
Italian champions Inter Milan have signed English youngster Ben Greenhalgh.

[Image: OCIZo.jpg]

The former Welling United player has landed a contract with Inter Milan after winning Sky Football’s ‘Next Star’.

Greenhalgh told reporters that it is the happiest day of his life.

Greenhalgh has since signed with agents SEM, who also represent Manchester United defender and new England captain Rio Ferdinand.

football striker currently playing for Internazionale after winning a 6 month contract with the club, he won the contract on Sky's reality television programme Football's Next Star. Beating 9 other contestants on his way to winning the contract.

Career

Before winning Football's Next Star, Ben played in the youth teams of Welling United F.C., making one substitute appearance for the first team in the 2009-10 season. He was released to compete in the television programme. Previous to joining Welling he played for Southborough Lane Baptist Church Football Club.

Football's Next Star

He impressed Inter youth academy coaches with his skills and tricks and ability to run with the ball. He currently lives in Milan after getting 2 'A', 2 'B' and 5 'C' grades in his GCSE's.

He's CR9 fan and he says he adapt and copy CR9 style and moves in game!

source:TFM.com
Bit naughty this comp, then. If he was released to enter, then Welling really should receive some form of compo from Inter or Sky.
lol wut? can't help but think its kinda like a tie-in with sky-sports and inter. and srsly, if he was THAT good, surely a scout woulda found him first, and he coulda got a contract without going through this "competition" crap...
thinking that myself. if u are a raw talent surely some scout out there woulda told him hes bound for big things. and he surely would have got further going through the ranks of a championship or league 1 club
iam dowloading tat ... show videos.. ill post his skill clips!
Wink 
My name is Jose and i am the top goal scorer this season for everton reserve squad. I am unfortuneatley not the captain but i am also a striker i was sat at home and i saw this lad play and i kept on tunin in to make sure it just wasn't a good day. but day after day i was dazzled by his footwork and i envied him. it is true he played for welling united and yes i have met ben. After he won the series and found out he wasnt going to start for inter for a while i told David Moyes he was a bright talent and he should consider asking for a transfer. He is a very talented play and i the everton reserve squad did have a training session with him as David has considered wat i had sed. He played along side me upfront in a practice match and scored 4 goals. He drifted through the defence and was astonished he hadnt been discovered. Me and the lads were sad that inter announced he would spend the season with their boys. He has a villa in milan and currently plays for them as a reserve or a substitute often. After meeting and training with ben greenhalgh i had to put all the rumours of him being a fake to rest. Ben has also acted as a double for ronaldo in a commercial with the football skills and tricks and is rumoured to be shortly doing a commercial with cristiano ronaldo as there styles are very similar. Both of them are brilliant talents .