Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kasper to Notts County
Actually there's a lot of false reported rumours and of course the press are making a mountain out of a mole hill. The reasons behind sol leaving us was he felt "we broken promises made" basically he wanted us to re-do our training infrastructure to standard he's used to and bring in other big names like "Roberto Carlos" <--- he's aiming high of course. Is it really something capable of being achieved all within 5 weeks? Jesus if he can't get match fit within that time, I doubt any club in our league could scrub up those demands as easily as he thought.

In regards to the fraudster he has no "official" connection to our club and we've announced two of the major people behind our takeover.

If we wanted to believe everything the media reported, where would Man Utd and other premiership teams be?
~Joey
Still top of the premiership, looking down. It must be cold in our shadow, lol? Don't you read the papers, watch the TV or read the internet? I would think that United are the most talked-about and written-about team ever. I don't think that Notts County, despite being the oldest team ever, can come close, eh, lol?
I guess it is just the frenzy that follows over-hyped managers like Sven around. I pity your club at the moment, as you are being presented in the press in such a poor way. The way the consortium is treating the current manager, etc. It must have a negative effect on the players, fans' morale, etc?
I don't understand how can King have no 'official' connection to the club when he represents the major players behind the takeover and was one of the people who handled the transaction? The other guy who worked with him isn't exactly squeaky clean, either, is he?
aye that buck is gonna ruin notts county