Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For Eric (2009) Movie Dir- Ken Loach
Looking For Eric
The Movie about the depressed postman...(by director Ken Loach)....who finds a 'life-coach' in the irrepressable philospher & football genius - Eric Cantona!...Who appears as his 'imaginary guide' through the depression he is going through...Got to watch it ..difficult to describe..but well worth watching...It's available on www.icefilms.info This is a phenomenal streaming movie/TV show Follow the instructions in the install guide. You need to install 'Grease Monkey script reader' then 'the script'...and then possibly DivX web player...but it's worth it...Forget all that Piratebay downloading...it's a thing of the past..The movies here are all instant..high quality DivX.streeams .Enjoy
seen the film is very good, the king is a good actor, but i hope your not spamming for some movie site
how is he a speical member
special member?

he is the ultimate member

without this guy we would not have this site

Do not diss drpmaster guys
ok i just neva seen em here
Was just promoting the movie. In fact that's not strictly true...I was shamelessly 'promoting' the prophecy that is Eric. Sorry if it appeared otherwise.
(12-10-2009, 07:27 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: special member?

he is the ultimate member

without this guy we would not have this site

Do not diss drpmaster guys
Thanks for the question....You win £30, for having an enquiring mind . I've taken the liberty of donating it to this website (Hope that's ok with you).....
My mum told me I was special all the time! I am a dedicated follower of Manchester United. I get great enjoyment from watching them play...but I'm a 'forum novice' and my shameful number of posts reflects this. Instead of contributing to the site in the normal way, with POSTS...I take the lazy way out and contribute with POUNDS...I guess I just like to be different!!! Or maybe my mum was right and I'm special?!
I think if you have donated your hard earned pennies to this site, then, without sounding weird, your mum is right!
(25-10-2009, 09:48 AM)drpsmaster Wrote: My mum told me I was special all the time!

LOL
anyway great film i hope eric the king does more films like this, loved the bit at the end when he talks about the goal he set up for denis irwin, brilliant