Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louis Van Gaal or Jose Mourinho?
What with all the paper talk about LVG going, regardless of the FA Cup Final, I wanted to try to get your thoughts on this. Do you want him to stay? if he goes, do you want Jose here, or someone else?

A simple click of your mouse and no words are needed, if you are shy, lol. Tell us what you think.
An FA Cup win will not save Louis van Gaal's Manchester United job, says Neil Custis, who is also sure Jose Mourinho will take over at Old Trafford in the summer.

That is from http://www.skysports.com/watch/tv-shows/...eil-custis

While The Sun says Laurent Blanc is a shock late contender to snatch the Manchester United job from under Jose Mourinho's nose, with Ryan Giggs being kept on as assistant under the Frenchman.
Just my vote, then? I am thinking Laurent Blanc, keeping Giggs as number 2 for added learning.
JOSE MOURINHO has been assured in the last 48 hours that he will be Manchester United’s new boss.

His camp were worried about United boardroom support for Laurent Blanc as revealed by SunSport.

But Mourinho was told he is still the man the major decision makers at Old Trafford want.
COME ON. He has to go. What about this cock up from the post match interview after the defeat at West Ham:

"It is the same story, we don't have it in our hands but it is still possible, we can still catch Manchester City because they have to beat Swansea and that's not so easy for them," Van Gaal told Sky Sports.

The table shows city on 65 points with a +30 goal difference, while we sit on 63 points with a +12 (dismal) goal difference.

By my maths, city need a draw.

Embarrassing fool!