Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mame Biram Diouf
I'm a big fan of this guy. He looks like he could be a big star at Old Trafford soon, when he comes in January, along wth Liyjic. His finishing is great, knows how to header a ball, very fast, energetic, and is a team player.

There seems to be some doubts over whether he will be able to handle English football, and I think it will take him a long time. For me it seems that he wil become one of the older goalscorers in Europe (Villa, Fabiano, Berbatov, Ribery etc) and it will take him time to adjust.

I just wanted to say that I can see can a lot of shirts being sold with his name on the back, and a certain club from Spain *sighs* will offer millions for him, and then he will move to them (that being his downfall) claiming it was his dream. (Let's hope not!)
We bought him because we were worried when others showed interest in signing him, shows he has definite potential
January looks good. Mame , liyjic and hargreaves will come.
i think he will be come a big star and he will score loads of goals once he settles in and he might even be the best player in the world in about 5 years time