Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ManUtd Will Not Be Buying Anyone
If you read what noucamp99 sed on the Glazers you might know that now United will not be buying anyone this year witch means We need to Win the Carling Cup Sad
These banks are looking for there money back witch could turn messy but dont worry we will be back!!!!!
so dont read and of the rumours you see about us spending cash because there not true end of story!SadSad
Real shame.
We need to buy a creative midfield player big time . No service 4 Roo up front at all ! The boy Diouf could do well ?? And hearing good reports on Pogba is playing well but he's still young !
We have No Money mate!
The current financial state of the club could see us at the beginning of another barren spell reminiscent of the 80's. This had to happen at some point but the acid test will be how long we stay in the doldrums. Time will tell but one thing's for sure. We'll never die, we'll never die. We'll keep the red flag flying high, cos Man United will never die!!!
Well said my friend rep points for a great post!
its easy to accept we have no money but what i cant accept is the fact we sold shawcross, pique and ronaldo players who could be helping us right now. glazers must go.
Yeah i agree but buying ronaldo for 12 and selling for 80 aint bad we got the best of of him.. Shawcross is a player that would of been nice to have but look that all history now we need to WORRY about the future
Well then - Man City have strenghtened and Liverpool have just announced they have got Maxi Rodriguez!

With our present team i doubt that we will make it into the top 4 !!!!!!!!!!!

We don't have a team at present - it's a mixture of old crocks and inexperience, plus some arrogance from our boss with stupid line-ups !!

I have been a supporter since 1958, but am really disappointed at the depth we are in right now.
Maxi Rodriguez LMAO how crap is he !!!