Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maradona banned for two months
lol, maradona has been banned from football for two months by fifa after his outburst against uruguay last month. He directed the outburst at reporters and critics after he was criticised over his managment of argentina. The ban will run from yesterday until the 15 of january.
It was great to see just how strong FIFA can be when they bare their teeth! Wow! A 2 month ban from World football. They are so strong and decisive aren't they? (Sarcasm)

There is no football until around March!! it's a completely meaningless ban. All he'll miss is the World Cup draw. Oh, feel the pain.

What a bunch of knobs!!!
wow nou camp mate came down im sure its not concerning you lol.
people like maradona always get of easy FACT
(16-11-2009, 09:00 AM)andyc09lad Wrote: lol, maradona has been banned from football for two months by fifa after his outburst against uruguay last month. He directed the outburst at reporters and critics after he was criticised over his managment of argentina. The ban will run from yesterday until the 15 of january.

any videos of this outburst?
here you go Smile
no english one some how

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-UaNuiTft4
(16-11-2009, 04:37 PM)donlerz Wrote: wow nou camp mate came down im sure its not concerning you lol.
people like maradona always get of easy FACT

I was calm. Maybe it read differently? I'm sure you for one would agree that FIFA are a bunch of knobs, anyway. Look at how they stitched up the Irish with the play-offs.
(16-11-2009, 08:36 PM)donlerz Wrote: here you go Smile
no english one some how

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-UaNuiTft4

Hmm. Maybe because they wouldn't be speaking in English...? I don't suppose Maradona thought to arrange a translator for our benefit, lol.
fifa are a bunch of knobs, look at how they f*****d up chelsea's transfer ban, and as mick says they f*****d ireland up with the play-off seedings. Sepp Blater is an abomination to football.