Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marlon King
Just read that marlon king has been jailed for 18 months for sexually assaulting and causing actual bodily harm to a 20 yr old woman.

he should be banned for life for that kind of carry on, hes a top flight footballer who had the world in his hands, now hes trying his best not to drop the soap
his contract with Wigan is it? has been broke and he is no longer on there books
yea they had to serve him a 14 day notice before he will be sacked

i think this will be the end of his career, no club would sign him after this
nah they wont bacause he is shite anyway
lads i agree that the dirty fu*ker should be banned for life but someone like nots county are sure to get him.
he's a twat any football has a chance with most women with the money and he had to pick on a young 20 year old woman !
id say he'll not complete the full sentence, probably get out early cause hes famous
did you guys see a photo of the woman he attacked?

wow wow wow wow wow

sexy
i heard he had 12 attempts before finally getting one on target
He won't be banned and will be able to choose from several lower league clubs who'll stand by him. Just look at that low-life Lee Hughes (see what you're getting at donlerz). He was found guilty of death by dangerous driving and was released early from the nick and went to Oldham and is now at Notts County. The family of the guy killed? Well, they don't have the luxury of those kinds of choices.