Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Tevez ,Ferguson!!!
I am sorry... but i would take Tevez any day over Berba....the penalty shot at wembley in the fa cup semifinal just proves to me berba does not belong in a reds jersey!!!! He has an aloofness that is totally against the Manutd team....no care what so ever...just himself and how he looks on the pitch!!
Totally agree!His energy runs right through the team!We looked amazing with the interplay between Rooney,Ronaldo,Berbatov and Teves was the one making it all happen!who cares if we concede if we play like we did with these four in the second half against Spurs we will outscore anyone!!!
tevez is the best!!
He should play tonight Arsenal like to play it from the back and with Tevez energy he will not give them any room to play it from the back.
worst striker in united history is berbatov , for me tevez is better that 100 berbatov , the game that united playing with berbatov is just like united is playing with 10 players not 11.
Yepp keep Tevez and sell Berba
I agree sign Tevez
yes same
SELL BERBATOV AND BUY TEVEZ!!!
Fergie's gotta buy tevez. great work rate always 100%. Scores crucial goals. So much better than Berba!