Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW KIT??
Thumbs Down 
Just been looking on the www.thespoiler.co.uk at the possible ideas for new united shirts! They look absolutely horrible, I cant believe somebody actually thinks they are good enough even for a joke!

[Image: kitmanutd1.thumbnail.jpg]

The lace up part on the away kit is soo bad its untrue! I remamber my first ever footall shirt was the green and white one from the early ninteys with a collar similar to that, but that 15+ years ago!

[Image: kitmanutd21.jpg]

Im was looking forward to getting a new United shirt soon but I may leave it a year if this is anything to go by!
Wouldn't buy either m8 day both look horrible
what a pile of shait!!!
they are very very ugly!! i don't want to buy that shirt!!!!
surely those things are someone's idea of a joke...
Are they Rugby shirts?
seriously??? Exclamation
That's not going to be the REAL kit surely right????
In fairness the pull string jerseys were class back in the day... Bring back collared jerseys remember 1999 season away white sharp view-cam class jersey and the home jersey that year too... United have had a lot of dodgey jerseys, dont even know where to start
I'd never ever wear that

(01-05-2009, 07:08 PM)DannyS Wrote: Just been looking on the www.thespoiler.co.uk at the possible ideas for new united shirts! They look absolutely horrible, I cant believe somebody actually thinks they are good enough even for a joke!

[Image: kitmanutd1.thumbnail.jpg]

The lace up part on the away kit is soo bad its untrue! I remamber my first ever footall shirt was the green and white one from the early ninteys with a collar similar to that, but that 15+ years ago!

[Image: kitmanutd21.jpg]

Im was looking forward to getting a new United shirt soon but I may leave it a year if this is anything to go by!
i wouldn't wear them at all.the home one is like something out of star trek and the away one is a throwback 1920's.