Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nani Signs New Deal
Nani signs new United deal
Winger admits playing at Old Trafford is a 'dream come true'

Manchester United winger Nani has signed a new contract which will keep him at Old Trafford until 2014.

The Portuguese has started to fulfil his potential this season after being asked to fill the void left by Cristiano Ronaldo, who moved to Real Madrid last summer.

Manager Sir Alex Ferguson has been suitably impressed and believes there is still more to come so has ensured the 23-year-old will stay with United.

Ferguson told his club's official website: "Nani is an emerging talent within the team and has developed tremendously since joining the club.

"We are delighted he has signed a new contract and I am sure he will have a long and successful future here at Manchester United."

Nani, who signed for United in July 2007 from Sporting Lisbon, said: "I am delighted to have signed a new contract. It has been like a dream come true to play for Manchester United.

"The coaching staff have taught me so much about the game and I'm playing alongside some of the best players in the world. I'm looking forward to winning many more trophies with this team."

source: skysports.com
This is great news. I think he has proven his doubters WRONG and has put in some much improved performances now he is injury-free. He is probably amongst the 1st names on the matchday squad and probably, on the starting line-up. He and Valencia add a nice balance to the side, whether we play with 1 or 2 up front. He is coming really good now we need all round performances.
ON RIght TIme hes on RIght Track Smile

deserved Bonus Smile