Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nani: We're disappointed
Nani scored 2 important goals yesterday, but it was not enough.. United wants to focus on domestic matters now!

Quote:"We scored three goals and I think it was one of our best performances, so we are disappointed. They were a bit lucky. Of course, we have to give everything we have now to try to win the league and that's where we go now."

- Nani

[Image: nanid.jpg]
You make your own luck. To not pick up someone like Robben at a corner....Superb finish, though.

Nani was my MotM for the Bayern game. Not Rafael as some might suggest. He needs to learn much faster about the way the game can bite you after 53 minutes of good stuff.
Nani's resurgence has been great for the team. He seems quite comfortable on the left too after a few games. He could have potentially saved the club a good 15 million pounds or so of the summer transfer budget (if its that big Tongue), money that could be put to use elsewhere. Don't think people should fuss over him taking on a few shots, his strike when he drifts in from the left is pretty good.

Motm from last night for sure.
hell, im ***ing disappointed Sad
when i first saw the scoreline i was like YEAH!!! then i remembered the away goals sh*t then i was like NOO!!!...
nani really impressed me in the last 2 games, bayern and chelsea. when he came on at chelsea, we looked much more dangerous. same for bayern, and he scored 2 goals, which is great. I really thought before half time united could reproduce something like roma, but it wasnt to be Sad
1st name on the team sheet at the moment? Certainly got his confidence back!
a scratch of Nani's performace for upcomming seasons .... nani and rafael really pleasing...

even ma friends whoa re te fan of other PL teams... said... Oh man.. how can Manunited looose after 3-0 ...

all sees Black CR7 in nani!!!!! he te best attaking option ... along with valencia... (beat him if u can)
I'm not 100% sure about Valencia. He is so 1 footed it is unbelievable! There are so many times he beats the player, then turns inside again, can't cross left-footed so plays back into the defender's hands (or feet!). He needs to spend more time with his right foot strapped to a chair. (Ask Denis Irwin!!).
hehehe nou often comes with this MSG....." valencia ???? u ter ??? did ya Hear it ????

against Boltan once he used his left loot as a mistake Big Grin but he came inside te box well Wink
hes is serious quick...

i wish him play more attacking role... coz hes 100% sticking to right!!!
Rafael and Nani, good combo