Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Away Kit.
just wondering is there gonna be a new away kit this year. they have the old one on the club shop and iv heard no mention of it at all.

by the way getting the new home kit and im thinking bout getting owen 7 on the back too piss of the liverpool fans, will anyone else be doing this
Think the new away kit is like the new home kit, but white with a red v. This is a homage to the 1909 kit, as 100 years at OT this season! Have seen an artists rendition but not the real thing yet but should look pretty snazzy!!!
I REALLY DO LIKE THE AWAY KIT ITS GREAT AND I HOPE THAT UTD START THE NEW SEASON WELL,GO ON UTD
HELLO EVERYONE IM SO PLEASED TO HAVE JOINED THIS FORUM I HOPE UTD HAVE A GREAT
SEASON AND WIN EVERYTHING.I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY MATE COUGARY FOR INTRODUCING THIS TO ME CHEERS BUDDY,I LOOK FORWARD TOO CHATTING WITH YOU ALL , THANKS SEE YOU SOON
is black i guess
it's black with a blue V. at first i thought it was strange and nasty, but i've got used to it and like it now.
i dont like it, i like the old more
i quite like watching them play in it...the new 3rd kit is great though
I like the away kit. Still not 100% on the home kit, but I think it's growing. Of course, the true homage is the white keeper's kit. I quite like that.

But, with the change of sponsor, I'm not so sure I'll splash out on any, as I'll want to change when AON is on the front next season.
old one now