Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Users Introduce Here 3
We Ask All New Users To Fill This In Before Moving To Other Threads.

NAME:
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US:
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD:
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:
Hi All,

My name is Peter, I am 50 years old and I have suported United since I was a baby. My forst game at Old Trafford was the 1967 Charity Shield game against Spurs. Notable for two things. First that Pat Jannings scored direct from his kick out and Dennis Law scored the best goal I have ever seen but it was disallowed.

I have been to Old trafford hundreds of times when I was younger but as I now live in California it is hard to get to games. Whenever I am in the U.K. thogh I ALWAYS go to the games. I was in Barcelona in 99 and have been to three cup finals at Wembley. I support United because I was born into it. My father and my grand father and all my family were/are reds. The best player I have ever seen is George Best but I have drooled watching Eric at times.

I was at the game V. Barcelona in 1984 stood on the Stretford End. When I die the last words I utter on this Earth will be "Come on you Reds!"
(11-04-2009, 04:51 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: We Ask All New Users To Fill This In Before Moving To Other Threads.

NAME:Jorge Martin Orozco
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US:i saw this page in justin tv
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:6
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD:0
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:I love Man U,
NAME: Matt
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US: on-line
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:35
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:Father was aquaintence of Sir Matt Busby.
[/font][/size]
Hello all,

It's always nice to meet fellow Reds on line.

Peter
AY UP
bob here,I am 50ish,born in MANCHESTER,3rd generation Man United supporter,but I live in Southern Ireland at the moment,I am an avid red
(12-04-2009, 05:56 PM)d.irwin Wrote: AY UP
bob here,I am 50ish,born in MANCHESTER,3rd generation Man United supporter,but I live in Southern Ireland at the moment,I am an avid red

Hi Bob,

Southern Ireland, a beautiful part of the world!

I love United, always have done. I'm a nervous red at the moment. I think we have a few issues with the team that will make the next few weeks a VERY squeaky bum time! That said I do think we will win the Premiership but I think we have blown our chance at the Champions league for this year.

I woild be interested in your thoughts on the Ronaldo saga.

peter
(12-04-2009, 03:22 AM)cr7tennessee Wrote:
(11-04-2009, 04:51 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: We Ask All New Users To Fill This In Before Moving To Other Threads.

NAME:david skupski
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:24
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD:2
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:we dont need reasons there the heart and soul of english football

i think ronaldo only goes down because he want the chance to score from a free kick. he i a good player but he needs to know when and when not to do all the tricks. some times a simple ball rather than a step over and shimmy works best.
(12-04-2009, 03:22 AM)cr7tennessee Wrote:

NAME:Jorge Martin Orozco
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:6
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:I love Man U,

hey its nice to see a american supporting united. its a sham you cannot get to england to old trafford. worth every pound/ dollar lol
hi everyone i am proud to be a member of this site

i have juste 1 think to said about me...[/size]I LOVE MAN UTD[size=large]
NAME:CH
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US:Google
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:9
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:Best players/manager in the world!