Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Users Introduce Yourself Here 6
NAME:wak
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US: Online
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD: 1
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:14
(25-07-2009, 02:25 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: We Ask All New Users To Fill This In Before Moving To Other Threads.

NAME:Håkon
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US:ustream.tv
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:3
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD:0
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:old trafford, fergie, roony, everything

(25-07-2009, 02:25 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: We Ask All New Users To Fill This In Before Moving To Other Threads.

NAME:Håkon
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US:ustream.tv
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:3
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD:0
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:old trafford, fergie, roony, everything

NAME:Firdaus
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US:ustream
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:10
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD:
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:beautiful game=)
NAME:Håvard (Howard)
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US: Ustream
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD: 3Blush
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:24Cool
NAME: Navneeth
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US: Internet
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED: 10
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD: 0
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:
[/quote]Alex Ferguson and the team attitude
NAME: Krister
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US: Web
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:13
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD: 6
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED: Love
NAME: Darren
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US: Message Boards
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED: 27
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD: Too many to remember
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED: I'm a local lad and my family told me I was I utd supporter since i was born!
A young and talented latino emcee with the very known phrase 'It's Another Hit" is a 18 year old rap artist hailing from San Diego,California. BabyBoySlick is the emcee’s name and Martin is his government name and he came to this world on january 14th,1991. He has been working on music since 2002 when he was inspired to pick up the pen and pad What started out to be a hobby quickly transformed into a lifestyle giving him a dream to one day live off his musical ability Influenced by artists including Nas,Jay-Z, Fabolous, Eminem, Tu-Pac,Biggie, and much more and he knew he had a long path to go which did nothing but further his dedication at perfecting and honering his skills at this art.

Throughout 2007 BabyBoySlick was doing nothing but furthering his career by hosting tons of events & getting regular spins on local & satellite radio stations, getting interviews and performing at a number of local music events, clubs, & parties. The emcee has also been working on various mixtapes set to release in the year 2009 and is getting ready to release his album aswell in 2009. 2009 is the big year for him because he has over 5 projects being released . While getting a local buzz BabyBoySlick was still receiving a buzz on a national level using the internet as an effective promotional tool.

As you can already see babyboyslick has a great bright future ahead of him as an emcee with nothing but dedication, pure talent and a desire to be more then the average rap artist so we advise you to look out for babyboyslick in the near future as he will definitely become the next big thing in san diego hip hop and truely prove he is always going to make "another hit"
NAME: newtie
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US: Web
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:35
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD: 25+
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED: I was fascinated in 1974 when a team in Division 2 had twice as many supporters at their home games than the top team in the old division 1. Fell in love completely after meeting Sir matt, Georgie Best and wife Angie, Paddy crerand and wife, Gordon McQueen and Denis Law in 1979 in the old executive suite.
Age 20
man u fan for 11yrs
USA
My idol is paul scholes