Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Users Introduce Yourself Here 7
Name: Tej Limbu
Heard about u guys from the internet.
Being supporting MAN UTD for the last 25 years, yes right, since i was a child. Just one true professional club I support is MAN UTD and of course, my own football club that I used to play in. Since I live in Asia, I had to quietly sneak out of bed so many times to watch MAN UTD games as a child and proudly admit that I was good at it because I never got caught once by my parents.
Never being to Old Trafford though but no worries as I have a promise to myself to be there before I say goodbye to this world.
Gary Bailey, Gordon Strachan, Jesper Olsen and Bryan Robson are my inspirational players and I was lucky enough to watch them play for MAN UTD when I was a child. After that, there was no doubt I was turning into a red devil.
NAME: Dan Swabey
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US: Referal
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED: 19 Big Grin
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD: Couple
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED: Family at first, then as soon as I could make my own decisions because of the history, from Best and Law to Mcilroy and Mcgrath, Cantona et al
(09-08-2009, 12:14 PM)DominatorX2 Wrote: NAME: andy
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US: Internet..
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:20
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD:2
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:Always have, always will! <3
RE: New Users Introduce Yourself Here 7 >
Name: Carl
Age 27 Location :Cardiff
Years supporting united 20
Times in Old Trafford :Unfortunately just the once against Fulham 08/09
Reason for supporting United : Copied the older kids when I was younger

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Spencer
Years Supporting United: 6
Reason: United were the first team I learned about when I first started really caring about football.
name;shane
age;29
location;dublin
years supporting united;25years
times in old trafford;many between1990 to 2009
reason for supporting united;man utd,wife and kids,family.notice the way i put utd first ha!haa!!!
(09-08-2009, 11:13 AM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: We Ask All New Users To Fill This In Before Moving To Other Threads.

NAMEConfusedtephen
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US:from my mate cougary
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:all my life
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD:6
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:because they are brill,
Name: Joey
Years Supporting United: I'm a fan of football, so not a fan as such (county are mine) but I follow most football on-goings
Reason: I've joined because it's great to see another fan site using mybb and man utd have probably the most interesting season ahead within the premier league..
welcome
(09-08-2009, 11:37 AM)lizedwards Wrote:
(09-08-2009, 11:13 AM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: We Ask All New Users To Fill This In Before Moving To Other Threads.

NAME:liz
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US:internet
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:10
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD:0
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:great team

Welcome
NAME: Matt.
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US: 606 Forum through Blah_United
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED: 12
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD: 2/3
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED: Love the history, love the style of play and love the manager.