Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Years Resolutions
I wish you well, my friend!
I don't do a particularly physical job, although there is a little lifting and moving equipment around for the guys and girls in the factory involved. I admit, I did go a little mad the weekend just gone, but it was the other half's work do! Not often though!
I actually will finish for Christmas on the 17th December! A bit of a result that! I doubt I'll drink much until maybe Christmas Day, when I'll have a glass of wine and maybe a little champers, if anyone buys some. But that'll be about it. Got to be a bit sociable, I suppose, eh?
(07-12-2009, 09:48 PM)Dj Quick Wrote: Well ive already made a few and im sticking by them as i had a health scare about a month and a half ago and thats to stop drinking as much. eat more healthily definitely join a gym when my health improves cuz ive been off work with this that and the other recently and i just wanna do the right things in order to get myself right.

I can empathise with you, having been seriously ill myself.
I wish you a rapid recovery and I'm certain that such an experience will only make you stronger for the future.
The very best of luck my friend.
Yeah as the song and the old saying goes "things can only get better"