Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New girl :)
Wink 
Hey everyone.
I'm Danielle and new to these forums just want to introduce myself and hopefully get to know some of you guys.
I'm a 21 year old female from the north east and have supported the mighty reds since I can remember. Use are probably thinking that women don't know anything about football but you would be surprised lol.

Well anyway, hopefully talk to some of use soon if anyone actually reads this post lol Smile
(14-02-2013, 12:59 AM)titch_3591 Wrote: Hey everyone.
I'm Danielle and new to these forums just want to introduce myself and hopefully get to know some of you guys.
I'm a 21 year old female from the north east and have supported the mighty reds since I can remember. Use are probably thinking that women don't know anything about football but you would be surprised lol.

Well anyway, hopefully talk to some of use soon if anyone actually reads this post lol Smile

Well, here is your first reply. Hello Danielle and welcome along. I try to read every post and am fairly active on here. We are looking for members to use the forum, so now the ball is in your court, lol.

Stick around and have fun!
(14-02-2013, 12:59 AM)titch_3591 Wrote: Hey everyone.

Hello Danielle, My name is Dave and i am also a newbie to this, Hope you enjoyed the game last night what were your thoughts on the match,Good and bad opinions are fine by me lol.Hope to hear back from you soon.
I've just posted this in the other newbie live thread, but just on case you don't see it...

Great that you have come back. Good to see. Your first target is 100 posts!

I don't know ho wmuch you have looked around, but there are many threads on here. There is always a match thread, where you can add your thoughts about upcoming matches and those we have just played.

See https://manutdpeople.com/Forum-Man-Utd-Live-Stream
hey guys, thanks for replying. I thought in the last match we played well but looking forward to them coming to old trafford, show them what we can really do Smile

and thanks noucamp, ive had a good nosey through most of the threads lol. Just trying to get the hang using the forums at the minute but i will try and comment as much as i can.

-danielle.
Keep noseying around. Feel free to write stuff in the other threads. We really don't bite. After all, united for United here, eh, lol?
\'titch_3591\' pid=\'31511\' dateline=\'1360803541\ Wrote:Hey everyone.
I\'m Danielle and new to these forums just want to introduce myself and hopefully get to know some of you guys.
I\'m a 21 year old female from the north east and have supported the mighty reds since I can remember. Use are probably thinking that women don\'t know anything about football but you would be surprised lol.

Hi Danielle.

Another north easterner here Smile Hope to see you around the forums.

Great to be back on here, hopefully the streams are as good as before.