Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New signing
Hi folks,
Pretty new on here. Name's Gareth, been a United fan ever since my dad put a United scarf on my crib, & I'm from Northern Ireland.
My hero is Paul Scholes. He broke into the first team when my interest in football took over my life. He'll be impossible to replace.

GGMU
Welcome, Gareth. Hopefully, we'll see you on here posting loads.
Enjoy.
(13-02-2013, 04:00 PM)gmnlynn Wrote: Hi folks,
Pretty new on here. Name's Gareth, been a United fan ever since my dad put a United scarf on my crib, & I'm from Northern Ireland.
My hero is Paul Scholes. He broke into the first team when my interest in football took over my life. He'll be impossible to replace.

GGMU

Hi Gareth i'm Dave new on here too,i agree about Scholes but United always lose great players and we manage to replace them somehow.What did you think to the Real Madrid game i thought we were very professional.Great European performance.
Great that you have come back. Good to see. Your first target is 100 posts!

I don't know how much you have looked around, but there are many threads on here. There is always a match thread, where you can add your thoughts about upcoming matches and those we have just played.

See https://manutdpeople.com/Forum-Man-Utd-Live-Stream
(14-02-2013, 10:32 AM)DC1922 Wrote:

GGMU

Hi Gareth i'm Dave new on here too,i agree about Scholes but United always lose great players and we manage to replace them somehow.What did you think to the Real Madrid game i thought we were very professional.Great European performance.

Hi Dave, yeah a professional performance indeed. De Gea, Welbeck & Jones came of age with great performances. I watched the u21's match on Monday v Arsenal & Nick Powell stood out a mile, scoring one and had a big hand in our 2nd.
(14-02-2013, 05:43 PM)gmnlynn Wrote:
(14-02-2013, 10:32 AM)DC1922 Wrote:

GGMU

Hi Dave, yeah a professional performance indeed. De Gea, Welbeck & Jones came of age with great performances. I watched the u21's match on Monday v Arsenal & Nick Powell stood out a mile, scoring one and had a big hand in our 2nd.

I think nick powell is a class above the reserve level maybe needs to be loaned out next season if no 1st team opportunities arise,but to a premier league club only.