Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi All,

I joined the group not long ago, but waited to make my introduction until I'd had a chance to read more posts and get a better feel for the group. I have been happy to see that not only is the forum quite active, but that the members seem quite diverse in their practice, as this leads to very interesting discussions. I appreciate what appears to be a general policy of courtesy mixed with a healthy shot of straight-talk.

Thanks,
Trevor.
Welcome Trevor. Nice to see you've looked around. Don't be a one-poster, mate. Jump on board and join in.

Maybe go here https://manutdpeople.com/Thread-Newbies-...elf-Here-8

or fill this out...

NAME:
HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT US:
YEARS SUPPORTING UNITED:
TIMES IN OLD TRAFFORD:
REASON FOR SUPPORTING UNITED:
(25-01-2010, 04:43 AM)trevorlawrence Wrote: Hi All,

I joined the group not long ago, but waited to make my introduction until I'd had a chance to read more posts and get a better feel for the group. I have been happy to see that not only is the forum quite active, but that the members seem quite diverse in their practice, as this leads to very interesting discussions. I appreciate what appears to be a general policy of courtesy mixed with a healthy shot of straight-talk.

Thanks,
Trevor.

So you are a Bitter Blue Nose. We'll be watching you. Keep it clean and don't start anything and you may be allowed to stay....

Let's see what the rest of the gang think?
how do you know hes a bitter
where did he say he's a blue nose?
He said, and I quote:

Yeah right Becks, cos you know all about selling out. Remember Blackpool, Preston and Tottenham, well alright not Tottenham, were all big cheeses once. Look at Liverpool trying to hang in there. This is just the start of a long history to go with the one we have already. By the rme your sproggs have grown up man utd will be a note in history and city will be the global brand. As much as you and many others want it to be, your time like those before you is up. You had a good run but the game has changed now and it's Manchesters turn to rule. Come on city

From https://manutdpeople.com/Thread-Beckham-...now?page=2
this trevor chap can do the same as the glazers! AND DO ONE! its a united site, and united we stand!!
I think we have allowed opposition fans on here, so long as they behave themselves! There was the Leeds fan who added a thread when they beat us in the FA cup, but it wasn't OTT. Steve's mate who helped him set the site up is a Villa fan (Sorry I nearly banned him a while ago) and there is a Notts Couty fan.

I'm sure that if he steps out of line, he will be banned.
Hmmmmm