Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shocked 
Hi all, am new to this site and computers so bare with me. Am 58 res old, now live in wigan. Have been a life long red as are my family. In my younger days I followed the reds home and away, which was fantastic. These days I am mainly an armchair supporter. Over the years I have many favourite players. Law, best and Charlton goes without saying. Bryan Robson and Keano have to be up there along with more recently Scholesie. But for pure showmanship and presence it has to be ERIC, Good guy or bad guy all other teams hated him. How good was he..............
Welcome to community! Smile
(10-11-2016, 04:29 PM)dencas666 Wrote: Hi all, am new to this site and computers so bare with me. Am 58 res old, now live in wigan. Have been a life long red as are my family. In my younger days I followed the reds home and away, which was fantastic. These days I am mainly an armchair supporter. Over the years I have many favourite players. Law, best and Charlton goes without saying. Bryan Robson and Keano have to be up there along with more recently Scholesie. But for pure showmanship and presence it has to be ERIC, Good guy or bad guy all other teams hated him. How good was he..............

Wow! Some names there. Good choices.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you take a look around and add to the posts. We won't bite, lol

Enjoy