Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie sort of
Hi guys and girls

I am currently sunning my arse in dubai but i am from Cheetham hill originally,
I have always been a red ever since our kid took me at age two, i have been a season ticket owner on and off since the nineties, various reasons kept me away sometimes, mostly work related, i have been to some memorable matches not camp in 99 was a good in but i will always remember giggsys goal at villa against arsenal,, i even got on the pitch,,, i am the guy with jeans a grey fleece and waving my beige cap up and down on giggly, a match that had it all,
More recently i was a steward behind the goal with the disabled supporters, but another muppet steward kept pissing me off by insisting that the fans in front of the disabled crowd sit down,,, i had a good understanding with the disabled guys, and the 7-8 rows in front of em about standing up and singing,, and in any case the disabled crowd had Telly's they could re watch the goals etc,, so that's me, i am now out here with work

I was back in manchester over christmas popped into the shop, had a beer in the hotel on the corner. What a steal that is by neville and co,,, hope all well at home

The right side
Hey Dave. Thanks for sharing, especially the sunning yourself bit, lol! it is pretty chilly over here at the moment, so appreciate that, lol.

Nice story about working in OT. I heard on one of the tours that some of the disabled guys had monitors and live commentary for the blind, too.