Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next 5 home matches
Premier League 
What do you think about are next 5 Home matches?

Man United Vs Aston Villa
Barclays Premier League.
05/04/2009. Kick-off: 16:00:00

Man United Vs FC Porto
UEFA Champions League.
07/04/2009. Kick-off: 19:45:00

Man United Vs Portsmouth
Barclays Premier League.
22/04/2009. Kick-off: 20:00:00

Man United Vs Tottenham
Barclays Premier League.
25/04/2009. Kick-off: 17:30:00

Man United Vs Man City
Barclays Premier League.
09/05/2009. Kick-off: 15:00:00
I fancy us to get 10 points there because we might draw against someone and a nice lead in the Porto Tie
pls win all the way .. is very sad to see our team lose ...
5 wins is the way to go....
nevermind the scousers fine form as for now, as long as we do well for the remaining games, the fools can't cry 19!
I just have that feeling that 'the final push' will start with the Villa game...I think we'll dominate the game and win easily. I trust we'll show Porto how good our defence is and take a comfortable victory.... I can't think 5 games ahead, I just wish it was 4.00pm 5th of April NOW!!!! I'm ready

Liverpus have peaked (more of a blip!!) and will flounder - "They wear red to look bigger "(Bill Shankly)---They're not big, and they're not clever!!
we need to win all of these 5 games, we have an arsenal game to play in the end......by that time we would certainly need a 4 point gap....so that....god forbid!! we loose to arsenal....we still would be a point ahead!! we cannot take anymore chances!!
should win all 5
Think positive well win all five livershit might just close in but we have to keep it going so if we win all 5 we've improved are chances of winning the prem and champion league
thaaaaank u man