Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next year will be a dogfight and no mistake
Next year, we might not be able to get away with our legendarily slow starts in the premier league: This year results in big games in the first half of the season werent good enough, and we have had bad patches.

Chelsea will invest heavily this summer after a couple of summers out of the market (hopefully the paper talk is right and they'll be stupid enough to splash cash on adebayor).
Arsenal are highly likely to have a midfield featuring rosicky, arshavin, fabregas and Alonso from Liverpool.
Then onto Liverpool - Rafa is sifting out the crap and likely to spend it on some world class players (frankly why he didnt swoop for David Villa i'll never know, maybe he will this summer) like Silva.

It will not be the cakewalk we have had this year where our rivals have given us very early christmas presents!

That said we have the quality in depth we need - however i STRONGLY believe that we MUST keep Tevez. Benzema might be getting touted but he has oinly proven himself to be skilful against French defences (which are RUBBISH).
Arsenal will get better, hate to say it
united to win Smile
(16-05-2009, 11:50 AM)Rayl1 Wrote: Arsenal will get better, hate to say it

Well Wenger will need to make a few signings mate because at this rate Man City look stronger than Arsenal.
shitty will be nothing all there players are over payed and it just is building up to be a disaster
(01-08-2009, 09:30 PM)chazza Wrote:
(16-05-2009, 11:50 AM)Rayl1 Wrote: Arsenal will get better, hate to say it

Well Wenger will need to make a few signings mate because at this rate Man City look stronger than Arsenal.
On paper it means nothing, footballs a game of "playing" and as you witnessed last year man city are utter rubbish.

They're worse than chelsea and have spent more!

I doubt they'll worry though, least arsenals a team and not just ball greedy millionaires. Hehe
arsenal - team

man city - bunch of induviduals
Well at the moment City are doing well as are all the sides and Chelsea look impressive so it will be tough but hepefully Fergie will pull out some cash on deadline day for 2 new player, I think he will!