Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O'Shea Can't Walk!
Exclamation 
Republic of Ireland manager Giovanni Trapattoni has confirmed that John O’Shea has a blood clot on his calf, which could mean he would miss two months if it was aggravated.

He hasn’t been able to walk thanks to the injury he sustained in his country’s 2-1 win over Cyprus.

“He has blood on the muscle and it is up to the club to decide but I have told him to be careful because it is an area of the leg which makes it difficult to run and he could be out for two months,” said Trapattoni. “He and the club must decide. He could not walk today and he could not play in the game here tomorrow because he could not run.”
i hope sheasy wont be out for too long as he is always handy to have playing
Yup. A great clubman and utility player. Maybe we'll see ritchie de Laet given a chance, as well as the twins?
i tought rafeal was injured?
yea I think he is but fabio can do the business

this is why I hate the international periods though
yeah i hate it to he is a good player but noo 1st touch lol
Who hasn't got a 1st touch? He wouldn't be a United player if he had no touch, whoever it is. Do you mean one of the twins? I thought they were young and gifted and I wish I had as good a feet as them when I played.
im saying o shea has a bad first touch i dont mean no first touch thats impossible !
look im sure you dont think his 1st touch is a good 1 now is it! and he is good at other stuff too like tacking,heading etc
Soz. I thought you meant 1 of the twins!! Nah, Sheasy's 1st touch is not one of the best in the club.
Update on injuries:
J O'Shea Calf Muscle Strain 12th Sep 09 very doubtful
C Cathcart Hamstring Injury no return date
R Ferdinand Thigh Muscle Strain 12th Sep 09 very doubtful
E Van Der Sar Thumb/Wrist Injury 3rd Oct 09
G Obertan Back Injury 31st Oct 09
Rafael Shoulder Injury 20th Sep 09
O Hargreaves Jumpers Knee 3rd Oct 09
Another useful link coming up:
http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_p..._table.php
jesus crist and we just beat the arsnel haha i mead wengers toddlers lol