Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obertan? ...
Just looking through the forum and im amazed no1 has posted anything about obertan atm ...

The first time i see obertan i was a little bit skeptical, he seemed a willing chaser of the ball but failed to really do anything with the ball and wasted possession ..

However ... the last couple of games he has been immense...his movement and footwork is awsome and puts in a wicked ball ... he is very strong and got alot of pace... jury is still out on whether the lad can finish...

i read on the manutd.com website that obertan is still yet to be 100% fit as hes had an outstanding back problem for the last 6 months ...

In my opinion, if he plays his cards rite and keeps consistent, the lad could be one of the next big things at old trafford, and what a bargain ...

Whats every1 elses veiws?
There is a thread started in the reserves section -

https://manutdpeople.com/Thread-Obertan-...r-Reserves

He is a great prospect. Looks to have strength on the ball, loads of confidence and isn't short of a trick or two. Not anywhere near a regular 1st team start, but throw him on in games as sub to gain valuable experience.
great player just needs to be more confident on the ball hes has fast feet and he is very quick dunno about his finishing tho.
yea i agree need confidense!
he will be great in 3-4 years hopfully like ronaldo Tongue
Fantastic dribbling abbillity. He will not be such a good player as Ronaldo but he will be good.
never no mate. inpreese me alot
lookslike hes gonna beone of the worlds best in a few years, but i dont know whether to have him down as a goalscorer though
ya!

he has to finish more Sad

he missed 4 chances till nw.. tho comng after 75th min Sad

i love his stepovers
its just like ronaldo(really really)...
flips... scissors... etc etc etc Big Grin
the lads only 20 and is only after recovering from a back injury so give him time to gel with the team and in a few years he will be great

YOU READ IT ON MANUTPEOPLE FIRST
I read up on him when his transfer was in question and the promise for United is great. I've been very impressed with him the past couple matches and with his improved control & distribution, scoring may not be a concern, he'll get others in the box. A well chosen Devil. Good on you Fergie.