Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only a Loan!!
I don't know about you guys, but I'm feeling a little bit fed up with the chelski fans already, but I take a little comfort from the fact that Sir Alex had positive words for the supporters after yesterday's match. You could tell he had accepted the trophy was leaving OT and was as relaxed about it as can be expected. I don't think I've ever seen him sign so many autographs before a match, nor even at half time!

However, a message to the kings road rent boys (and those rent boys from Stoke, too). The Premier League trophy is only ever loaned out from Old Trafford. It's rightful home is with us, so look after it for us and keep it clean, because we want it back in the same condition we loaned to to you!
i dont get it, why is it kept in OT?
sorry but im not exactly a eng prem league fact fanatic...
ahhh
screw my last comment, i saw the pun and joke in it. i was wondering wut ur on about, then i figured how u meant we are gonna win it again. lol
i feel ashamed now D:
I wondered what the heck you were on about, mate. I then read your 2nd mail and LMAO! Yes, it was a little message to the rent boys that they can borrow our trophy for a few months, but we ARE getting it back. We don't like losing!!