Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Owen Hargreaves Fitness Battle
yeah evan right wing he is good there too great player
he probably wont be used at right back, cuz of the amount of RBs we have
No official statement from the club yet.
Any pictures of him at carrington ?
no its tomorrow ill have a look around some site's for pics tomorrow.
I love Hargreaves, and I just can't wait for him to come back.

Either in central midfield or on the right side he is a great asset to us, his energy and drive are vital especially in the Champions League. Plus he is one of the best crosses at the club and can take a mean free kick too.

Hopefully he will be back soon, he is in the Champions League squad so thats a good sign.
I like scholes in cm , maybe with hargreaves or fletcher , carricks been off form so I guess him and fletch can be switched
carrick i herd had a fallin out with fergie!maybe its his last few mounts
Official post on ManUtd.com states that Hargo is NOT back in training. He has returned to the club following his recovery and is to be assessed by the club's medical staff and physios to see what stage he is at. They have brought his U.S. physio with him and will look to ease him back gently. Shame, but we know that SAF and his team will not rush him back, for fear of further setbacks.
Have a look here:
http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid=%7BF9E570E6%2D407E%2D44BC%2D800F%2D4A3110258114%7D&newsid=6640322
I was really excited when United signed Owen in the first place. His play in the European matches was crucial to the success of the club. Coming back now is almost the perfect timing. Europe is where he shines and I see at least another final appearance if not lifting the cup for the Devils. Welcome back Greavsey!
These are the lastest quotes I just found of the BBC from Sir Alex:

"I feel it will still take us four weeks to get him into the rhythm of training again and get to the point of match play," said Ferguson.

"But he has the determination and resilience to see it through. He is now back with us and hopefully the boy gets a break and continues his progress without any further mishaps."

And Ferguson has also taken comfort from the growing number of players that have come back from formerly career-threatening cruciate knee ligament surgery, the latest being Chelsea's Joe Cole.

"We don't see the fact he has been out a year as a handicap," said Ferguson.

"Other players have been out a similar length of time.

"When Joe Cole came back on Wednesday you forget he was missing for nine months. It is achievable, particularly when they are young.

"Owen is not kicking a ball yet. The physio who attended to him over there will stay here for a week for the changeover.

"He and our physios are discussing exactly at what stage he is at but he should be into football training quite soon."

Good news