Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Owen Loves United Life
i agree..hope he'll start for man utd tonight..
yea he decrives it! he will score watch
Do you think he will play/start tonight?
ffvfvfvfvvffvf
(13-09-2009, 10:25 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: Manchester United striker Michael Owen has revealed that life with the Red Devils suits him perfectly, and fails to see how any player could be unhappy being surrounded by such quality at Old Trafford.

Owen was a surprise summer signing by manager Alex Ferguson, with major doubts over his fitness and form, but he is in no doubt that playing for the champions is doing him good.

"I'm loving every minute of it," he told Sky Sports News.

"Obviously I'm alongside some of the best players, and the best manager and some cracking staff, so if you're not going to enjoy playing for Manchester United then you'll never enjoy playing football. It's great."

Owen also hailed Fabio Capello's England, whom he expects to seal qualification for next summer's World Cup in South Africa with victory over Croatia at Wembley tonight. The national team's solidity at the back under Capello has impressed Owen, while he also feels that the attacking talents of team-mate Wayne Rooney and former colleague Steven Gerrard mean that the Three Lions are a major threat to any side in the world.

He said: "You'd think it's [qualification] going to happen whether it's tonight or in the coming games. The lads have put in some great performances and got us into a position where you'd think we're pretty certain to qualify for the World Cup now, which is fantastic news.

"They're playing well. Very hard to beat, so we're very organised and we've always got a chance with the likes of Wayne Rooney playing, and Steven Gerrard. We've got some world-class players so with the likes of them in your team you're always likely to get a goal or two."

owen to get 20 goals this season, cheekly little £10 bet on him Big Grin
i love him being here he will make a few big impacts this season in major games I say start him against the scousers and watch him bag a few!
Owen Owen Owen
He will do well 4 us
Who wouldn't?
I thought he was going to get a start tonight....his chance will come