Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pienaar Speculation
Pienaar wants future resolved
Clubs chase Everton star

Steven Pienaar wants his future resolving before the World Cup finals, skysports.com understands.

Everton midfielder Pienaar is currently being tracked by a host of clubs with Tottenham linked with a bid over the weekend.

However, it is also believed that Manchester United and Liverpool are both monitoring the South African's situation at Goodison Park.

Pienaar has just over 12 months left on his current deal and Everton are anxious for him to sign an extension.

"I think Steven would like to know what he is doing next season before the World Cup," his agent Ivan Mudia said.

"I don't think playing in the World Cup will have much bearing on his future."

Everton boss David Moyes is hoping he can persuade Pienaar to sign a new deal, but if he is unable to do so, then the Toffees would be left with the dilemma of whether to sell this summer or allow him to leave for nothing in 12 months' time.

source: skysports.com
I'll approve this, but a bit tenuous, as I don't think he is a player who would do a job for United. We get mentioned or linked with every player who may be available. He is not going to improve United and I can't see him coming. There are much better players out there, including my mum!
lolzzzzzz

latest spec .. Carrick for Modric or bale ..... but Harry will never alow coz he have to hold his Star player .... to match with others team ,if they qualify for UEFA
Modric would be great. Although highly unlikely I would love seeing us bid for Sneijder, thought we should have when Real were letting him go.