Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real or Fake?
Green/Yellow campaign was a masterstroke by the Glaziers
There is loads of stuff on the net about the shirt that Vazza posted. That one is really poor and is extremely unlikely to be a real United shirt. That is so much a fake, just like the ones you can buy for 5 Euros on the continent!

The chevron shirt is supposed to be the celebratory shirt for this season after all, isn't it? it was launched to help with the 100 years of OT celebrations, so Andy might well be right. (sorry Andy).
There is an awful lot on the net about Vazzas ones on the net like NouCamp said. Supposedly we are revealing in on the USA tour in July. I quite like the red one acutally, not sure about the white one tho!
id buy that green and gold shirt any day lol
I hate both of the shirts on the Vazza's post (and all over the net). It looks so cheapo! Not United class at all.
Hello,

United need to contract a personal designer-preferably a woman, who will come up with some unique designs for the one and only unique Manchester United Football Club.

A design that will mould to the torso of all those very fit footballers', so that I can perve all I want.

Cheers.
Ha ha, very funny, Storm1, but imagine, if United produced these snug-fitting tops, then there are going to be some very funny shapes squeezing into them on matchdays!! Are you really sure you want that?
(29-04-2010, 06:24 AM)Noucamp99 Wrote: Ha ha, very funny, Storm1, but imagine, if United produced these snug-fitting tops, then there are going to be some very funny shapes squeezing into them on matchdays!! Are you really sure you want that?

Hello Noucamp99,

Are you implying that the current United jersey is hiding some rather large circumfranced, "funny shapes?" OR is my High-Definition television set deceiving my very sensitve eyes'?

I have just watched the replay of the United vs Tottenham match and I must say, they all look as if they need to be fed....Wayne Rooney stands out as he looks as if he's built like a 'Terrier'. Even his little baby boy who was in the viewing box-looks like a pint-sized version of his Papa already.

Yes, over-shaped OR not I would love to see the United squad donning "snug-fitting tops".

Cheers. Cool
We should ask Roy Keane what he thinks of "snug fit tops"!
(29-04-2010, 07:30 AM)RambleOnRed Wrote: We should ask Roy Keane what he thinks of "snug fit tops"!

"We"....I will support You to 'RambleOn Over to ask him? Lovely...Smile