Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ronaldo misses ManUtd
Good as well to see he's still coming out saying he still likes United...unlike that shit Tevez...
Cant see the day Ronaldo would return any more likely than the day United could afford for him to return
Not right now we can't yeah.
God forbid , he could be lured back to Manchester by big money across the city, that would be as bad as teves moving.

(what am I saying, wash my mouth out with soap)
Don't think if Ronaldo returns to Manchester that he'll go to City.
I dont think cr will ever go to city. its nice to see he still thinks about united, where he accomplished so much.

some of you mentioned valencia not being enough, i agree but i think we have yet to see him at his best. he has had matches where he has done really well. just give him time.
Ronaldo has praise for Fergie as well

Ronaldo praises Sir Alex
United boss hailed by former charge

Cristiano Ronaldo has hailed the influence that Sir Alex Ferguson had on him at Manchester United and admitted that he always dreamt of playing for Real Madrid.

The Portuguese star spoke frankly as he looked back over his career to date in an interview with Telemadrid and reminisced fondly on his time at Old Trafford.

Crediting Ferguson as being a key figure in shaping his career, Ronaldo hailed his former taskmaster in Manchester as being a father figure.

"Ferguson is a coach who understands his players and supports them in everything he can. He was a father figure to me," he explained.

"My debut was my best moment at Manchester United."

After six years at Manchester United the 25-year-old Ronaldo chose to make a change and make his lifelong dream a reality last summer by joining Real Madrid.

"I always wanted to play for Real Madrid because of its grandeur and success," he continued.

"I didn't know what to say during my presentation. It all went well. I may not have looked nervous but I was."
Hunger

Ronaldo's desire to win has always been part of his game and he revealed that as a youngster he would cry when playing with friends if he was on the losing side.

"I would leave school, drop my things off at home and then go play with older kids. They always called me a cry baby because I would cry if I lost," he said.

"My family always gave me the strength to carry on. My mum means the world to me and she always let me choose what road I would take."

Confidence in his own ability has never been a problem and even after an early wobble at Sporting Lisbon the young Ronaldo soon began to show what he was capable of.

"When I arrived in Lisbon, where there were so many cars and people, I thought I was in another country," he added.

"The ball got away from me in my first training session, but I kept my cool, but after three or four touches, the coaches saw that I was in a different class."

source: skysports.com
Hes Still not a team player! yet!

Used to watch higlights of his matches....... . he some time wount celebrate if his team mate scored... and he misses..
zizzu recently said hes a complete team player B.s ..