Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ronaldo
Hi all do reckon Ronaldo will Still be at United next Season?
I reckon he will for now
(11-04-2009, 11:44 AM)ICEMANJPK Wrote: Hi all do reckon Ronaldo will Still be at United next Season?
I reckon he will for now

i would say if unted he will stay but if not i think he will go
It was interesting to watch him warm up against Villa. He did almost all of the session on his own. He looked quite lonely until Gary Neville jogged over to pair up with him. The boys did mob him when he scored, though. I hope he stays.
i think he will stay. real madrid is not after him anymore. so i think he stay. Smile
He is defo staying?Was good to see him tracking back against Sunderland and his body language was better?Id say he will go eventually though(maybe three years) as he grew up in a warm climate and Spain would prob be the destination though i hope if we have to sell him because he wants to go we sell him to Barcelona and not Real for the shit they caused last Summer.
he will stay i think
I think he will be with us, though the usual stories are bound to start soon, he's linked to this team that team etc.....Fergie will have a tough time, containing him to......but the big €s are in his eyes, not that he needs anymore. But anywhere he goes from us, he would not get the same protection he gets from Fergie!
Rolleyes
i think he will stay at united, unless fergie says otherwise or ronaldo does and dont think after last year he would want to leave.
as long as fergie is around to protect him i think he will stay. we r very lucky to have such a talent n if he can ever curb the diving n hand gestures n put more effort he will be unstopable. hopefully he signs a new deal this summer too.
I definitly think he will stay