Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rooney ??
Are we going to lose Rooney too ??

Cannot SAF hold on to another star player??

Is he to follow players we lost because a compromise was not found with our manager - Stam, Van Nistelrooy, Beckham, Keane, Tevez ?????

We cannot lose Rooney !! And the only 2 clubs who can buy him are Real Madrid and City - shall we have to see Rooney with Tevez at City ???!!!!!!!

Ridiculous!!!
Many millions of words must have been written on this subject over the last 48 hours.
It's all speculation, and until something official surfaces from either camp, (Rooney's or United) it remains what it is ....
'Media Hype'

According to numerous reports, President Florentino Perez has come out and said that they (Real Madrid) have no desire to sign him. :O :~ See Here:
OK, so now we know : Rooney WANTS to leave.

The first SAF knew about it was back on the 14th. August, when he was told by David Gill that Rooney had decided NOT to renew his contract..

There has been NO falling out between he & SAF, who has apparently done everything in his power to get him to change his mind, but all to no avail.

(The BBC Manchester United website) Wrote:The Old Trafford boss admitted he was "shocked" and "disappointed" to hear the news but said he had not fallen out with the 24-year-old England striker.
"We are as bemused as anyone can be, we can't quite understand why he would want to leave," said the Scot.
Ferguson said the "door is still open" for Rooney, who will miss Wednesday's Champions League game with Bursaspor after being carried off in training.

He went on to say:~

(The BBC Manchester United website) Wrote:Having learned of Rooney's desire to go, Ferguson requested to speak to the player.
"Dealing with the next step was always going to be decisive for us, how we dealt with the situation," he said.

Rooney laughs and jokes in training

"I asked to have a meeting with the boy and he reiterated what his agent said, that he wanted to go.
"The one thing I said to him was 'respect this club, I don't want any nonsense from you'.
"I don't know if he has done that. I have doubts on that, we are reading all these things about falling out with me and all that nonsense.
"It's disappointing because we have done everything we possibly can to help Wayne Rooney ever since he came to the club.
"We have always been here as a harbour for him any time he has been in trouble, the advice we have given him. I was even prepared to give him financial advice.

So, there we have it ~ The Truth.

A very sad day.
Yes - now that i have seen what is going on, i tend to side with our Manager!!!

I think that United offered Rooney Stg150,000 a week to make him the highest paid player in England !!

Greedy Bastard!!

Let him leave - United will go on for sure!!!
(19-10-2010, 03:28 PM)Hyltz. Wrote: OK, so now we know : Rooney WANTS to leave.

Rooney, who will miss Wednesday's Champions League game with Bursaspor after being carried off in training.

I hope he was Knocked unconsious by Vidic.
Nice thought Ratty lad .... if only.
Well Wayne, on you go lad, you might just have done the club a favour here.
This just maybe the break that United have needed (for a while now) to make them 'wake up and smell the coffee'.
We're living in the age of the 'Mercenary' now, (Have Boots ~ Will Travel) so Manchester United will have to learn how to play a different game from now on, especially if they want to survive at the top.

We were starting to be left behind by the 'elite' teams of the Prem' & World football anyway and even beginning to be overhauled by the 'wanna be's'.
So let's hope that we can take some positives out of all this and treat it as the 'New Dawn' of : ~

The day the 'Red Devils' awoke and rose up.
(18-10-2010, 07:58 PM)sarahmic Wrote: Are we going to lose Rooney too ??

Cannot SAF hold on to another star player??

Is he to follow players we lost because a compromise was not found with our manager - Stam, Van Nistelrooy, Beckham, Keane, Tevez ?????

We cannot lose Rooney !! And the only 2 clubs who can buy him are Real Madrid and City - shall we have to see Rooney with Tevez at City ???!!!!!!!

Ridiculous!!!

Sorry mate for your kind info keano retired after his contract finished at united and wasnt really sold or anything he did get the hair dryer treatment when he went and said some stuff about the players behind their backs in a media conference but was not sold or have his contract terminated

and as for rooney he is a greedy BASKET i cant believe he would do such a thing to a team which kept him so dear i say bring in a striker like huntelaar or any dutch striker who can bang in 30 goals a season and wont have fits like rooney who in my opinion only had 1 season that made him shine and to be honest he as lost my respect.

to a certain extent SAF is at fault because the guys been fit and hes been tellin porkys saying he has ankle injury fergie has come up with some really crap signings he bought smalling for i think 7 million but then again van der vaart went tottenham for 7M if you look at it he is a great player and went to tottenham and doing well i think fergie is losing it to be honest he needs to buy proven players rather than unknown players look at bebe i think he is brilliant but he doesnt play him much or obertain he is brilliant aswel but he doesnt play them thats how players lose their mentality before a game and dont perform give rooney a chance play him for atleast 3-4 matches and i hope he starts doing what he done last season thats score goals for the better.

just my 2 cents