Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rooney Injured Already
Wayne Rooney ended up in hospital after bashing his bonce when he slipped on his holiday yacht yesterday.

Doctors feared Manchester United star Roo, 23, may have suffered concussion so they kept him in for two and a half hours.

Pregnant wife Coleen, also 23, took him to a clinic in St Tropez after he tumbled over on deck.

An insider said: “He cut his head and everyone was worried he may have concussion so he was taken for a check-up.

“Wayne might have looked like he was trying to keep a low profile by wearing a cap and hoodie but he was probably trying to hide his cut.”

As he waited for doctors to treat him, Rooney was spotted popping out of the clinic to make phone calls. He also chewed his nails anxiously.

The insider added: “He was presumably phoning family in England to keep them informed.

“Obviously, it’s easy to jump to conclusions that the hospital visit was about Coleen and her pregnancy but she was there to give him moral support.”

Rooney was finally allowed out of the clinic when doctors were satisfied there was no serious damage.

Wayne and Coleen, who is due to give birth in October, have chartered the luxury yacht for a holiday in the South of France.

Seems Roo hasn’t quite found his feet when it comes to this sailing lark, though.
Was probably on the lash after hearing about Owen signing and fell over!!!
Yeah lets hope he is seeing double at the end of the season though! A league and european double.

But in all seriousness it could have been worse, anyone remember the pre season we signed Rio and he got injured by putting his foot through a coffee table while watching TV or something similar to that.
(12-07-2009, 04:20 PM)chazza Wrote: its sad..am a big fan of him
I didn't write that...

Is this guy a Liverpool fan? Alonso rocks seems funny name for a United fan.
maybe its the hair..Big Grin
yea whats going on with this alonso chap
I wouldn mind some Wigan fans or something like we had last season but scousers is a big no no

and also I now found out you can edit what people say haha
very funny
(13-07-2009, 02:14 PM)chazza Wrote: I'm a twat
Its nothing serious.
I hope he is ok for this season.
well there was no need for him 2 shield his face eh?