Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rooney Wants To End Career At Old Trafford
Wayne Rooney wants to end his career at Manchester United and is ready to sign a new contract with the club.

The 23-year-old moved to Old Trafford for £26million in 2004 and still has three years remaining on his contract.

He is quoted in The Sunday Telegraph as saying: "I am happy here and I'd sign a new contract at any time.

"I want to stay at this club for the rest of my career. I will sign an extension any time the club wants me to."
Gone are the days when top players had to move to other European countries to further their careers. The premiership is now the best in Europe and Man Utd are consistantly the best club.

In the words of "DelBoy" Trotter "You know it makes sense "
Rooneys a true red now and I beleave him what I would do to hear the same from mr tevez
I'm very glad... I haven't been watching soccer (yes, I'm in the US, haha) as hardcore as I do now for all that long. But Rooney & Ronaldo are an absolutely GREAT duo. I really hope that Ronaldo chooses to stay for a very long time, despite all the rumors circulating the press....
he`s very good player and i think its good idea
good think
Great news he gives 100% every match, a world class player. I think he is best playing off the center forward although he has been good on the wing.
Champions League 
It will be to MU's disadvantage to let Rooney go.
That is awesome news... but then again Ronaldo was saying similar things two years ago... Rooney himself declared himself to be a "true blue".... and then what happened!?

Still of course I woiuld genuinely love to see him stay for his whole career, i'm just a cynic, in life alone, in football x 10!
for me he's like Kene now, the heart of MU
rooney is a my favourite beast